The Office is one of the best sitcoms to have aired of all time. And therefore, The office trivia quiz is liked by everyone! Even in the 2020s, it is very popular among all age groups. It is the most beloved show in the history of television. It is the gratitude of one of the most hilarious casts that have made every episode a delight to watch.
For those of you, who aren’t familiar with this television series, the show is a mockumentary about office colleagues about how they face ego clashes and strange behaviors in “The Office”.
In this blog we will learn all about the Office and how can we create the office trivia quiz using the Quiz and Survey Master plugin. But first, take this The Office Quiz
Why does everyone love The office?
Before we actually start to talk about creating the office trivia quiz, let us first understand why is it such hype, and honestly, why people love a show so bizarre!
The Office is quite the cringe-worthy show, but it definitely makes us laugh and the office quiz casts a reflection of the show itself. Every character with their own flaws and egoisms and how they interact in office situations with one another. The bond between Scully and Hitchcock was weird but represented true meaning, the stupidity of Michael Scott was laughable. Therefore people also create the office character quiz popularly.
The super-intense co-worker played by Dwight Shrude reminded us of every intense co-worker anyone has ever had. And, certainly, if you are one of those co-workers, you’d treat an office meeting the way Stanley does.
The most interesting part about the show was the fun facts, about the sitcom, that prove that everything going on off-screen was just as bizarre as the show itself. You’d be surprised to discover relationships among the characters that played their part in the show.
The curiosity which actors were best friends in real life, and which actors almost made it to the top by scoring some crucial roles on the long-running sitcom. The Office is officially 17 years old, believe it or not.
What is The Office Trivia Quiz?
If you are a true fan of the series, we challenge you to take The Office trivia quiz. The quiz comprises every little detail about the show. From Pam and Jim’s proposal and “the Dinner Party”, the trivia quiz will take on you on a ride of joy. Reminisce about those moments that have made you laugh in the toughest times.
Through this quiz, we are sure you will be able to showcase your ability to remember the detail. So if you’ve watched The Office a million times, just because it made you laugh through the cringe, you would think you know everything about the show. The trivia quiz will put your mind at work. If you’ve watched the show many times, it is easy for you to create a quiz based on the facts.
Have a look at the sample questionnaire below; it would give you an idea about how to form your own quiz. And, you’ve come to the right place, as QSM Plugin is one of the most productive tools you can use to create and publish your quiz online.
To create the office fun quiz, we bring to you this trivia questionnaire. This is a sample Questionnaire for The Office quiz. The trivia quiz mainly comprises 4 types of questions:
The Office Trivia facts comprise questions about fun facts on- and off-screen for every character and the complete show itself. For example, did you know one of Michael Scott’s girlfriends, Carol the Realtor, is actually Steve Carell’s wife in real life? Discover these fun facts and be sure to include them in your quiz.
Next, there is The Office Episode Trivia which includes questions about episodes and the scenes that happened in those episodes. Some examples of The Office episode trivia are:
- In “The Delivery” episode, We saw two characters mentioned for the first time in this episode. Who were they?
- In the “The Alliance” episode, what color does Angela think is “kind of whore-ish?”
- In the pilot episode, how many years did Michael say he worked at Dunder Mifflin?
- In the “Office Olympics” episode, What is supposedly Icelandic for ‘box of paper snowshoe racing?
The Office difficult trivia questions are up next, which as the name suggests, are not very easy to answer. The answers to these questions are only known to fans who are aware of every small detail of the show. Some examples would be:
- What is Ryan’s work photograph album called?
- Full the quote- Kelly ‘I have downloaded illegal music to my work computer’ Michael ‘__ .’
- What is Jim saying is the best way of testing a man’s strength?
- Does Meredith pose as CEO of which firm to steal Danny Cordray’s sales secrets?
It is time to bring out the big guns with The Office’s extreme trivia questions. If you are someone who claims to be an expert and you know that you have seen the show in much detail, these questions are a treat for you.
- In the “Beach Games” season 3 episode, which one of these people doesn’t want to walk the coal because Kevin’s stinky feet had been on it?
- Who performed a mock fire drill that frightened the entire office and caused a heart attack for Stanley?
- In the speech about weight in Michael’s conference room in the episode “Weight Loss,” which one of these people/characters did not put a picture on the wall?
- When Kelly offers everyone a coffee mug with their face on it, what’s the theme of a television show?
Once you have your questionnaire prepared, it is time to dig in and start making your own The Office Trivia quiz. Follow the steps mentioned below and make your own quiz in no time.
How to create the Office Trivia Quiz?
Step 1: Installing the QSM Plugin
The QSM Plugin streamlines the quiz creation process while maintaining efficiency. To begin creating the Office trivia quiz, go to your WordPress website and download and install the WordPress quiz plugin, Quiz and Survey Master. The plugin is available on both the Quiz and Survey Master and the WordPress official websites.
Option 1: Download from your WordPress dashboard
- Go to your plugins menu in the WordPress dashboard
- Search for “QSM” or “Quiz and Survey Master” in the search bar
- Spot the QSM plugin
- Click on Install and then activate
- Your plugin is ready to use
Option 2: Download from WordPress’s official website
- On the WordPress website, go to the plugins menu
- Search for “QSM” or “Quiz and Survey Master” in the search bar
- Download the setup to install the plugin
- After downloading, the .zip file, toggle to your WordPress website
- Go to the Plugins menu
- Click on “upload plugin”
- Drop your .zip file into the dialog box
- Click install and activate
- Your plugin is ready to use
Step 2: Creating the Quiz
Use the QSM plugin to easily create “the office trivia quiz” when you have done installing the plugin. The plugin comes with a variety of templates as well as marketing capabilities like follow-up emails and other options to let your quiz go beyond just answering questions.
Read more about how to create sales funnels
Everyone will appreciate the visual appeal of this type of quiz thanks to the adjustable and entertaining QSM themes. Then, utilizing numerous QSM add-ons, you may further customize your quiz by adding the Quiz name and grading system.
Learn about the QSM Grading system
There are many different types of questions in the QSM plugin. We currently use vertical multiple-choice questions to generate a correct/incorrect quiz, though there are also polar question types and multiple-response question types.
Learn about different types of questions in QSM
After finishing the first stage, you must customize the various tabs provided by QSM. These QSM tabs allow for step-by-step customization. For example, the Contacts Tab may be used to build a contact form, the Options Tab can be used to change the appearance and feel of your quiz, and the Text Tab can be used to add different messages to be displayed at different points during your quiz.
Step 3: Optimizing the Results Page
Further, you are required to create some results pages for the quiz results. The office trivia quiz can have various results pages. Since we have created a correct/incorrect quiz, we are sticking to just two of the results pages.
In QSM you get the freedom to independently optimize every results page and that too using some pre-defined templates known as template variables!
Learn all about template variables
Step 4: Publishing the quiz
After you have completed creating the quiz and previewing it you can simply just publish the quiz on your WordPress website!
What are good office trivia questions?
1) What is Ryan’s work photograph album called?
2) Full the quote- Kelly ‘I have downloaded illegal music to my work computer’ Michael ‘__ .’
3) What is Jim saying is the best way of testing a man’s strength?
4) Does Meredith pose as CEO of which firm to steal Danny Cordray’s sales secrets?
What did Dwight’s grandparents leave him?
What does Dwight keep a pair of in his car?
The connection between Holly and Michael, Jim and Pam’s wedding, and Dwight’s fascination with Battlestar Galactica are just a few of the noteworthy scenes from this series that viewers will remember. We were crying, laughing, and re-binging the episode as many times as we could during this series. That is the power the Office holds!
We learned how to make The Office trivia quiz with the QSM plugin in this blog. The add-ons that allow you to get the most out of the plugin, the themes that beautify your quizzes and surveys, the QSM tabs that allow for a differentiated process of optimizing your quizzes, and the template variables that allow you to work on your results pages in detail are all highlights of the QSM plugin.
If you enjoyed this blog, you might also be interested in reading the flags of the world quiz or how to create a pokemon quiz.
What’s New: Pro Bundle of Addons
New features are constantly being added to the Quiz and Survey Master plugin in order to improve your quiz-making experience. In the year 2022, when the renewal period begins, we offer the QSM Pro Bundle of Add-ons for you.
All of the functionality you will ever need is included in the Pro bundle of add-ons. This bundle includes 30+ plugin add-ons as well as access to 10 sites! Yes, you read that right: the Pro bundle provides you simultaneous access to ten sites, including all add-ons.
The following are some of the key elements to look for in the bundle:
- Use QSM in ten different sites.
- Add-on for Reporting and Analysis
- Add-on for exporting and importing
- Integrations with Email Marketing
- Advanced Timer Export Results with Zapier Integration
- Connector for Google Sheets
- Save and resume your work