Certificate Feature is Being Moved

As the project manager of Quiz And Survey Master, I receive hundreds of requests and thousands of data points to use when deciding the future of the plugin. As the plugin grows and its user base changes, I have to constantly reevaluate its features to ensure the majority of users have the best user experience and it fits the majority’s needs.

We have been analyzing what features get used the most and what is most beneficial to our users for some time through our tracking, surveys, and conversations. We have discovered that less than 10% of our users use certificates with their quizzes and surveys. For the other 90% of users, this feature adds an extra layer of complexity and overhead to the plugin that is not needed for them.

So, we have decided to remove the certificate feature from the core plugin and turn it into a free addon. The new Certificate addon can now be used to create certificates for your quiz or test takers. This addon will work in exactly the same way as the feature currently does in the core version and will always be free.

To make this transition as easy as possible for our users, this addon will handle all the changes and settings for you. You simply have to activate the addon and it will import all settings and automatically begin working in place of the current certificate feature that will be removed. Existing users will not have to make any changes or adjust any settings and their certificates will work exactly the same as it does now.

The certificate feature will be removed in version 5.0.0 which is scheduled for release in August which gives most users around 2 months to install the new addon.

For any questions or assistance with this process, feel free to create a support ticket on the “Help” page inside the plugin!

Final Thoughts

Even in a world that appears to be dominated by social media, email marketing remains one of the most effective marketing strategies available to brands. Get creative with your email collection strategies and discover new ways to engage customers in your shopping experience. You will be rewarded for your marketing efforts with higher returns and a more loyal customer base.

Try Quiz and Survey Master

QSM is a free plugin that allows you to create and publish unlimited Quizzes & Surveys with no cap on questions or answers, helping you to take control of your website’s interactive elements.

Try Quiz and Survey Master

QSM is a free plugin that allows you to create and publish unlimited Quizzes and Surveys on your WordPress Website